Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Provisions
Corgilicious accepts user generated content and has a registered agent with the US Copyright Office. If you believe that material available on our site or any of our networked sites infringes on your copyright, please contact us with a DMCA notice. Upon receipt of a complete and valid notice, we will remove the material and make a good faith attempt to contact the user who submitted the material by email. In the alternative, if you wish your material to remain but with attribution, contact us with the attribution link and we will add it. Or aim is to have fun and promote others, so let us try to fix problems in ways that benefit everyone if possible!
Your DMCA Notice will be forwarded to the party that made the material available.
Please follow these steps to file a notice:
(1) Contact the user directly. Go to the blog post in question and leave a comment with your complaint to see if the matter can be resolved directly between you and the user.
(2) Contact us with your DMCA claim.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim (These are required under the DMCA for your claim to be valid):
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing or the DCMA notification.
Notice and Takedown Procedures
It is expected that all users of Corgilicious will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if we receive proper notification of claimed copyright infringement we will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity provided all such claims have been investigated and determined to be valid our sole and absolute discretion. We will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received.
Please allow at least three business days to process any complaint or counter-notification. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
Repeat Infringers: Under appropriate circumstances, we may, in our discretion, terminate authorization of users of its system or network who are repeat infringers.
Accommodation of Standard Technical Measures: It is our policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures that are reasonable under the circumstances, i.e., technical measures that are used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works.